Monday, June 29, 2009

Number one in Google.



I have number one spot in Google for my keyword "confused marketer".
So what?
Exactly, So what?
What does that mean for me?
If people are confused about all this thing - internet marketing, and they happen to use this keyword I'm the guy for them ;)
But if they are using other keywords, then I do not exist for them at the moment. Unless I will optimize my blog posts for others keywords.

But that's only part of the story.
Another, more important part is what do I want to do with this coming traffic. I mean, it's not that I'm flooded:) yet.

If you are a newbie, you've got to be aware of that.
If you are an expert, you most likely are aware of that.isn't it?

I mean, what do you want to do online?
What is your purpose?

No comments:

Post a Comment