Sunday, July 5, 2009

There's so much noise out there.



There's so much noise, so much information out there.
I wonder how you cope with all that stuff?

I have tried to learn photo reading, I though I will be able to absorb more information at a much faster pace.
Maybe, but what for?

I mean, do I need to know all that is out there to know. No, and you do not need it neither.
It's pretty much overwhelming. So far photo reading does not work for me. I do much better with speed reading. And how do you find a time to watch these videos and listen to these audio?

But then, I have this periods when I am completely sick and I just switch off.
I think it's time to follow an advice of some smart and honest [for a change] guys and just do what I know.
Then learn more as I go further.

No comments:

Post a Comment