Friday, March 5, 2010

David Ogilvy on direct response marketing.

I recently discovered that we are in direct response marketing. Don't laugh at me, I am confused internet marketer. I learn, but I learn fast. And I dare to say I am already way ahead of many so called gurus.

Why is it so?
Because I already am "getting to the meat". I am getting to the core, to the basics of this business.

There is little help for you if you only learn how to drive a traffic to your website. What matters is the conversion.

Do not bother to chase hundreds or thousands prospects if you do not know how to convert them. It is true that money are in the list, but there are guys who live quiet comfortable form a very small list. The trick is that theirs is very responsive list.

But then I do not want to bore you with my ramblings. What I wanted to share is this short video of David Ogilvy the master of advertising, the champion of direct response marketing.







No comments:

Post a Comment